Browse available job opportunities and descriptions using our Jobs Module.
- Public Works Employment Application
- Online Town Employment Application - (Used for all departments other than Public Works and Police Department)
- Police Department Employment Application (PDF)
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside is firmly committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity for all employees. As such, we do not condone discrimination on the basis of:
- National origin
- Physical disability
All non-trial, full-time employees are eligible for a medical/dental insurance plan, which includes a health savings account, hospitalization and accident coverage, and limited life insurance.
Regular, full-time employees have the following holidays off with pay:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr./Civil Rights Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day (observed the Friday after Thanksgiving)
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the day after)
- Christmas Day
Safe Work Environment
We seek to provide a safe working environment for our employees, and we use Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards as a guide.
Drug Free Workplace
The Town has established a drug-free workplace, and is an EOE/ADA employer.
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside also participates in the Arizona State Retirement System and the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System.