Arizona’s Recreation Destination
Enjoy fun outdoor activities:
- 200+ miles of multi-use Trails for hiking, biking, nature walks
- 60 miles of developed motorized trails
- Cool, comfortable summer weather
- Dark, clear skies, away from city lights.
- Wildlife viewing everywhere
- Bird watching with more than 100 species, and wide open views
- 65 clear, clean, and cool lakes and streams for boating, kayaking, and fly and bait fishing
- Big and small game hunting
- Home to the highest number of champion-sized trees; many species are uniquely Arizonan.
- Largest Ponderosa pine forest in the world.
- Beautiful Golf Courses, public and private.
Pinetop-Lakeside’s beautiful days and starry nights are just a scenic drive away. Come visit us!